compensation: 18.000 euros gross/year + 3.000 euros gross/year bonus + full-paid training period type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a real passion for the travel and tourism industry? Are you an experienced traveler yourself who genuinely loves to give advice and find solutions even to the trickiest problems? Would you like to continue your lucrative career in Málaga? Then.. better read it on!
Our client is Europe's leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, currently providing its B2B assistance to Egencia – a multinational company in the travel sector. They are looking for motivated and experienced Customer Advisers to join their cosy office in Torremolinos-Málaga.
If you speak NATIVE French, you are enthusiastic, innovative and you would like to make a difference in the life of your customers and the success of this company, they are searching for You!
In this role, you will be responsible to address B2B customers’ needs and facilitate the booking and re-booking process end-to-end, while ensuring an exceptional service level:
– Email, phone and chat support in French
– Deep experience from the airline industry working with any GDS
– Create long-lasting connections with customers
– Resolve problems efficiently and smoothly by applying policies and procedures
– Master Customer Service to ensure high-quality service to clients
– You are native French speaker with fluent level in English
– You have a Customer Service background gained in the airline industry
– You have at least 2 years of experience with a GDS is mandatory
– You have a passion for the Tourism & Travel industry
– You have knowledge about e-ticketing
– You are solution-oriented and have a pro-active attitude
– You are able to adapt yourself to a fast-paced environment and to face challenging situations
– You have excellent communication skills
– You can also work independently and take decisions
– A competitive salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + 3.000 euros gross/year bonus + full-paid training period
– Stable project with standard office hours, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm
– Health perks
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the company)
– Great company culture with lots of events all-year-around
– Start date: ASAP (27/12/2019 the latest)
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises